Hey stomach flu- LEAVE ALREADY!!

It's been a crazy week around here. At least one of my children has thrown up every day for the last seven days. This morning it was the baby puking into my hair. You're gagging, I know. I did too.

The seven days has also been pretty exciting though as my hubby and I have decided to have a wedding ceremony for our anniversary next year. (He'll still be in Korea for this year's anniversary.) Hubs and I just went down to the Oklahoma County Courthouse to get married and only had two friends go with us, with whom we've since lost contact. Being the girly girl that I am, of course I have never given up on my dream of having a wedding with my family there. It's pretty much going to be limited to just family because I have a HUGE family. I'm hispanic. What more need I say? I'm beyond excited at planning this thing. It'll be a nice project to keep me distracted while hubs is overseas as well.

Currently we're just enjoying some down time after running errands all day. It's so nice to just sit on the couch and chill sometimes.

0 comments: